Rinequire ng prof ko. Sinulat ko. Pinost ko.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

March 31 - The beginning of an end

She is RAM -forgot-last-name-, half-sister of Neil Selva, a close friend. She's very cute and attractive. I love the way she flickers her eyes and flashes her smile. Hope to see you again. Hugggs from ate yane :*

My . ... . .. . . nobody. Oh! That's a complete stranger. What are you doing here?





This is the surprise of my SC family to us. I'm so amazed and teary-eyed when I saw it. Imagine the time and effort they did for you? Oh how sweet, I will miss most of your kakulitan and kaingayan Student Council 2008- 2009. Lovelots.


Not entirely at the top, but at least I have touched it. *wink* Happy grad Yane! I'm expecting your next pic with the black toga. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment