Rinequire ng prof ko. Sinulat ko. Pinost ko.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The root

I created this blog to entertain the crave of my underworld pleasures and hidden identity, accompanied by genuine happiness. This is my official blogger site for my literary works which is either of the following:

  • Quotations
  • Poems
  • Short stories
  • Photographs
  • Brush works
  • or anything goes beyond my authentic self.

This I made not to please you, neither to relay that I got lit works, do you have some too? I made this whole-heartedly and soul secured. Here, I would fly and take the pot of golds at the end of the rainbow. Here, I could whisper at your heart and stand at the peak of Leaning Tower of Pisa. Here, I could turn downcast souls into euphoric one. And I wish you are here to witness my teenage journal of exuberance. So come and follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment